Number of Cruises: 1
Cruise Line: Carnival
Ship: Carnival Triumph
Sailing Date: April 14th, 2006
Itinerary: Eastern Caribbean
First, I’m writing this review a few months
after we have taken the cruise because I was reading so many bad reviews and
wanted people to read a good one. I have to say my girlfriend and I had and
absolutely wonderful time; there were a few little things that were irritating
but only if you let them be. One other thing is that most of the people that
write bad reviews are the people that have something to complain about; these
people with find something to complain about no matter what they do. People that
are happy with the cruise don’t usually post reviews.
I’m going to give a quick point form review of the good and bad things on the cruise:
- No problem boarding very fast, do the Quick Pass Board online before you get there
- The cabin was an inside state room, very nice lots of room, King size bed
- The food I thought was great, formal dinning room was good (if your looking to meet people sit at a group people), we ate at 7 which worked out good because we were never rushed while out on the shit or on shore for an outing, Another thing is your eating all day because there is food everywhere and your not always hungry at dinner time.
- The crew and cleaning staff were unreal, when ever we went out and return the cabin was spotless
- The shore trips were awesome had a great time but we booked our trips @ shoretrips.com not on the cruise, we saved a lot of money and there were less than half as many people.
- There are just a couple of small thing but you get the good with the bad. Depending on what floor you on the elevators are always full so you will be walking a lot of stairs, no big deal its only 4 floors at most
- Looking for pictures that were taken that day, guess I can blame that one on my girlfriend
- Waiting to get back on the ship after a shore trip, again not a big deal
- Phone calls and internet are very expensive, get a calling card for on shore (2 calls collect cost me $66)
- People complained about not being able to find a deck chair but we always did, may have to look around a bit
Over all the trip was awesome and we had a great time, we are planning another trip for 2007 with Carnival. Like I said there are some people you can never please and they will always complain, hope some of this is helpful to anyone thinking of going on a cruise.