Number of Cruises: 3
Cruise Line: Princess
Ship: Dawn Princess
Sailing Date: n/a
Itinerary: Southern Caribbean
Just returned from the Princess Dawn 10 day Caribbean Cruise. This is my 3rd cruise, previously cruised on NCL Dawn and Celebrity Galaxy. Overall, we really enjoyed the cruise, i'll provide details on positives and negatives below.
* Anytime dining worked great for us, no rushing to get to dinner and not tied to a specific time
* Pizza was absolutely great in the Pizza restaurant, we ate there every day
* Pools, hot tubs, chairs were in excess, always found a place to park
Not So Positive:
* Constantly offered to buy stuff for extra such as glasses, computer classes, fitness classes, wine tasting, etc etc. On every corner someone tried to sell you things. On previous cruises all was included, you'd never see a price next to any of the activities
* Food in the main dining rooms was good but not a 5* restaurant quality as we had on Celebrity
* Disembarkations - awful, 1 hour late getting us off the ship, missed our flight.
Would I recommend Princess to a 1st time cruiser - yes. Would we ever sail with Princess again - no unless a really great deal