The standard Disney cruise wedding includes flowers, music and a cake and champagne celebration directly after the ceremony. While Disney characters are not part of the wedding ceremony itself, they can sometimes make an appearance at the cake and champagne celebration. If this is something you would like to add to your special day, it is important to talk to the ship's wedding coordinator as soon as possible to see what can be arranged. If you cannot arrange for any characters to be at your actual event, you can always get photos with them around the ship throughout your cruise.
Find a Cruise
Recent Cruise Tips
- How Many Pairs of Shoes Should I Take on a Cruise Ship?
- Where Do You Keep Your Luggage on a Cruise Ship?
- Is There a Cruise Ship Luggage Brand Recommended by Travelers?
- Is Cruise Ship Luggage Screened?
- How Much Space is There for Luggage in Cruise Cabins?
- Are There Hangers in the Staterooms on a Cruise Ship?
- What is Typically on the Royal Caribbean Thanksgiving Menu?
- What Are the Best Royal Caribbean International Thanksgiving Cruises?
- How Do I Find a Cheap Thanksgiving Cruise for the Family?
- What is the Best Thanksgiving Party Cruise?