Disney cruise weddings have received mostly favorable reviews for a number of reasons. First, Disney ship captains can conduct the ceremony either on the ship while at sea or on Disney's private island, Castaway Cay. This gives the couple additional choices in wedding styles and venues. Newlyweds also like the fact that they can marry at sea and then spend an additional few days at the parks after their cruise in an extended honeymoon. Most cruise passengers rave about the food and service on board a Disney ship, and many are tickled to find decorations and special gifts left in their stateroom during their voyage.
Find a Cruise
Recent Cruise Tips
- How Many Pairs of Shoes Should I Take on a Cruise Ship?
- Where Do You Keep Your Luggage on a Cruise Ship?
- Is There a Cruise Ship Luggage Brand Recommended by Travelers?
- Is Cruise Ship Luggage Screened?
- How Much Space is There for Luggage in Cruise Cabins?
- Are There Hangers in the Staterooms on a Cruise Ship?
- What is Typically on the Royal Caribbean Thanksgiving Menu?
- What Are the Best Royal Caribbean International Thanksgiving Cruises?
- How Do I Find a Cheap Thanksgiving Cruise for the Family?
- What is the Best Thanksgiving Party Cruise?