Most cruise ships provide hangers in the staterooms to accommodate clothing in your cruise ship luggage. If you need more, you can request them from the cabin steward. These hangers are usually wire, although some ships also provide the wooden pants hangers similar to those in hotels. If you prefer a plastic hanger for your special occasion clothing, you might toss a couple into your luggage to keep those items neat and ready to wear. It is also important to note that drawer space is usually at a premium on cruise ships. Plan to hang your clothing to keep it wrinkle-free and easy to access. For more information, read our feature article 5 Packing Techniques for Cruise Ship Luggage on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Cruise Tips
- How Many Pairs of Shoes Should I Take on a Cruise Ship?
- Where Do You Keep Your Luggage on a Cruise Ship?
- Is There a Cruise Ship Luggage Brand Recommended by Travelers?
- Is Cruise Ship Luggage Screened?
- How Much Space is There for Luggage in Cruise Cabins?
- Are There Hangers in the Staterooms on a Cruise Ship?
- What is Typically on the Royal Caribbean Thanksgiving Menu?
- What Are the Best Royal Caribbean International Thanksgiving Cruises?
- How Do I Find a Cheap Thanksgiving Cruise for the Family?
- What is the Best Thanksgiving Party Cruise?