While there are many websites and online forums that review travel destinations and cruise companies, there are almost no websites dedicated to rating or reviewing Internet cruise specialists. A good way to find qualified (or at least certified) Internet cruise specialists is through 2 organizations: the Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA) and the American Society of Travel Agents (ASTA). The first one will tell you the level of CLIA training of travel agents, while the second one focuses on travel agencies complying with the organization's code of ethics.
Find a Cruise
Recent Cruise Tips
- How Many Pairs of Shoes Should I Take on a Cruise Ship?
- Where Do You Keep Your Luggage on a Cruise Ship?
- Is There a Cruise Ship Luggage Brand Recommended by Travelers?
- Is Cruise Ship Luggage Screened?
- How Much Space is There for Luggage in Cruise Cabins?
- Are There Hangers in the Staterooms on a Cruise Ship?
- What is Typically on the Royal Caribbean Thanksgiving Menu?
- What Are the Best Royal Caribbean International Thanksgiving Cruises?
- How Do I Find a Cheap Thanksgiving Cruise for the Family?
- What is the Best Thanksgiving Party Cruise?