Yes, straight guys can go on a gay cruise and will have fun if open to the gay lifestyle. Basically, if you're willing to pay the price for the cruise, your sexual preference doesn't matter. However, there's a good chance you'll be hit on, especially if you're attractive; if you're comfortable with that, then feel free to go and have a good time. Just know that the other cruisers will assume you are also gay. The gay community is friendly and knows how to have fun. Go and participate in the gay cruise activities, or if you prefer to keep to yourself, the ship is big enough to accommodate that.
Find a Cruise
Recent Cruise Tips
- How Many Pairs of Shoes Should I Take on a Cruise Ship?
- Where Do You Keep Your Luggage on a Cruise Ship?
- Is There a Cruise Ship Luggage Brand Recommended by Travelers?
- Is Cruise Ship Luggage Screened?
- How Much Space is There for Luggage in Cruise Cabins?
- Are There Hangers in the Staterooms on a Cruise Ship?
- What is Typically on the Royal Caribbean Thanksgiving Menu?
- What Are the Best Royal Caribbean International Thanksgiving Cruises?
- How Do I Find a Cheap Thanksgiving Cruise for the Family?
- What is the Best Thanksgiving Party Cruise?