Yes, you can upgrade to a stateroom with a view after you get aboard your cruise, but only if there is a stateroom with a view available. You can compare this scenario to the one at the counter of an airline company at the airport. Cruise travel agents work very hard to have a cruise as full as possible, so most of the time there will be no staterooms with a view available because they are the most coveted ones. However, you can always sign up for a waiting list in case one becomes available.
- Cruise Tips
- Tips for Beginners
- Can You Upgrade to a Stateroom with a View after You Get aboard Your Cruise?
Find a Cruise
Recent Cruise Tips
- How Many Pairs of Shoes Should I Take on a Cruise Ship?
- Where Do You Keep Your Luggage on a Cruise Ship?
- Is There a Cruise Ship Luggage Brand Recommended by Travelers?
- Is Cruise Ship Luggage Screened?
- How Much Space is There for Luggage in Cruise Cabins?
- Are There Hangers in the Staterooms on a Cruise Ship?
- What is Typically on the Royal Caribbean Thanksgiving Menu?
- What Are the Best Royal Caribbean International Thanksgiving Cruises?
- How Do I Find a Cheap Thanksgiving Cruise for the Family?
- What is the Best Thanksgiving Party Cruise?