You will find a few complaints when reading about a Carnival Cruise Line wedding. Before digging into them, keep in mind that you will also find similar complaints for land-based weddings. The most basic complaint is that the format is too structured and rigid to allow for much personalization. You will have choices and different price points for these options, but if you want a one-of-a-kind wedding with a custom menu and other personalized details, perhaps a cruise wedding isn't the best option for you.
Find a Cruise
Recent Cruise Tips
- How Many Pairs of Shoes Should I Take on a Cruise Ship?
- Where Do You Keep Your Luggage on a Cruise Ship?
- Is There a Cruise Ship Luggage Brand Recommended by Travelers?
- Is Cruise Ship Luggage Screened?
- How Much Space is There for Luggage in Cruise Cabins?
- Are There Hangers in the Staterooms on a Cruise Ship?
- What is Typically on the Royal Caribbean Thanksgiving Menu?
- What Are the Best Royal Caribbean International Thanksgiving Cruises?
- How Do I Find a Cheap Thanksgiving Cruise for the Family?
- What is the Best Thanksgiving Party Cruise?