Yes, the Navigator of the Seas offers Wi-Fi services to guests; you will truly appreciate this service during your New Year's cruise so you can easily keep in touch with all of your friends and family members back home. You'll have the ability to send e-mails, as well as receive any e-mails from Internet service providers such as AOL, Yahoo and Hotmail, to name a few. In fact, the Wi-Fi service is available all throughout the ship, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week; including your New Year's Cruise. On some ships, Wi-Fi is available in your cabin using your own laptop. Please note that this service is not free. Check before sailing to find out the rates for your cruise.
Find a Cruise
Recent Cruise Tips
- How Many Pairs of Shoes Should I Take on a Cruise Ship?
- Where Do You Keep Your Luggage on a Cruise Ship?
- Is There a Cruise Ship Luggage Brand Recommended by Travelers?
- Is Cruise Ship Luggage Screened?
- How Much Space is There for Luggage in Cruise Cabins?
- Are There Hangers in the Staterooms on a Cruise Ship?
- What is Typically on the Royal Caribbean Thanksgiving Menu?
- What Are the Best Royal Caribbean International Thanksgiving Cruises?
- How Do I Find a Cheap Thanksgiving Cruise for the Family?
- What is the Best Thanksgiving Party Cruise?