Disney cruise reviews indicate that adults usually enjoy these cruises. There are several places on the ships that are just for adults. Palo is an adults-only restaurant featured on all of Disney's ships. Fine dining, afternoon high tea and champagne brunches are held in the restaurant. The Quiet Cove is open only to those over 18. This area of the ship features a pool and spa for some quiet time. A cafe and bar are also found in this area. The nightlife activities onboard are good for adults. Some of the shore excursions available are suited to adults.
Find a Cruise
Recent Cruise Tips
- How Many Pairs of Shoes Should I Take on a Cruise Ship?
- Where Do You Keep Your Luggage on a Cruise Ship?
- Is There a Cruise Ship Luggage Brand Recommended by Travelers?
- Is Cruise Ship Luggage Screened?
- How Much Space is There for Luggage in Cruise Cabins?
- Are There Hangers in the Staterooms on a Cruise Ship?
- What is Typically on the Royal Caribbean Thanksgiving Menu?
- What Are the Best Royal Caribbean International Thanksgiving Cruises?
- How Do I Find a Cheap Thanksgiving Cruise for the Family?
- What is the Best Thanksgiving Party Cruise?