The Sensation is one of the older ship's in Carnival Cruise Line's large fleet. Despite this, the Sensation has recently undergone a multi-million dollar makeover, making it one of the most modern and fun ships sailing the Bahamas. Pair that with a budget-friendly route leaving from Florida and traveling to Nassau and Grand Bahama Island where tax and port rates are well-priced, and you can see why this ship is a favorite for weddings and newlyweds. Couples rave about the ease of booking and the simplicity of using a Carnival wedding planner provides you. Guests were pleased with food, photography and hospitality all around.
Find a Cruise
Recent Cruise Tips
- How Many Pairs of Shoes Should I Take on a Cruise Ship?
- Where Do You Keep Your Luggage on a Cruise Ship?
- Is There a Cruise Ship Luggage Brand Recommended by Travelers?
- Is Cruise Ship Luggage Screened?
- How Much Space is There for Luggage in Cruise Cabins?
- Are There Hangers in the Staterooms on a Cruise Ship?
- What is Typically on the Royal Caribbean Thanksgiving Menu?
- What Are the Best Royal Caribbean International Thanksgiving Cruises?
- How Do I Find a Cheap Thanksgiving Cruise for the Family?
- What is the Best Thanksgiving Party Cruise?