There is no one right or wrong way to style your hair for a cruise. Depending on what kind of cruise you are going on, there may be a few popular methods. For example, an up-do style might be best for a singles cruise but a fun and casual ponytail is more appropriate for a family cruise. Consider being prepared to do multiple different styles during your cruise. You might find clips, a curling iron and a little hairspray to be convenient for addressing different occasions. Although men don’t have to worry much about hairstyles, a baseball cap might come in handy on any cruise. For more info, see Plan a Cruise: 5 Things You Do Not Need to Pack
Find a Cruise
Recent Cruise Tips
- How Many Pairs of Shoes Should I Take on a Cruise Ship?
- Where Do You Keep Your Luggage on a Cruise Ship?
- Is There a Cruise Ship Luggage Brand Recommended by Travelers?
- Is Cruise Ship Luggage Screened?
- How Much Space is There for Luggage in Cruise Cabins?
- Are There Hangers in the Staterooms on a Cruise Ship?
- What is Typically on the Royal Caribbean Thanksgiving Menu?
- What Are the Best Royal Caribbean International Thanksgiving Cruises?
- How Do I Find a Cheap Thanksgiving Cruise for the Family?
- What is the Best Thanksgiving Party Cruise?