Preparing for a cruise through the Sea of Cortez will depend on the type of cruise you are taking. If you have chosen a smaller American Safari cruise, you will want to bring along appropriate footwear and clothing for the excursions you are likely to take. If you are going on a Holland America cruise, be sure to bring along comfortable clothing, a bathing suit and perhaps something fancy for a special evening. If you are planning to take a Lindblad Expedition, you will want to bring comfortable clothing so you can enjoy any shore excursions you may take to enjoy the nature around you.
Find a Cruise
Recent Cruise Tips
- How Many Pairs of Shoes Should I Take on a Cruise Ship?
- Where Do You Keep Your Luggage on a Cruise Ship?
- Is There a Cruise Ship Luggage Brand Recommended by Travelers?
- Is Cruise Ship Luggage Screened?
- How Much Space is There for Luggage in Cruise Cabins?
- Are There Hangers in the Staterooms on a Cruise Ship?
- What is Typically on the Royal Caribbean Thanksgiving Menu?
- What Are the Best Royal Caribbean International Thanksgiving Cruises?
- How Do I Find a Cheap Thanksgiving Cruise for the Family?
- What is the Best Thanksgiving Party Cruise?