Parents review the kids program on Carnival cruises quite well because it provides activities for kids of all age groups: 2 through 5, 6 through 8, 9 through 11 and 12 through 15. Parents say it is very beneficial to have so many age groups available because kids and teenagers feel more comfortable about interacting with kids and teenagers of their same age. Parents point out that the "mix and mingle" activities for teenagers (12 through 15) nightly from 9:30 to 10:45 p.m. are excellent for teenagers to meet other teenagers onboard. Also, the Exerseas program provides great indoor and outdoor competitive games to keep kids active. For more info, see Carnival Kids Cruise
Find a Cruise
Recent Cruise Tips
- How Many Pairs of Shoes Should I Take on a Cruise Ship?
- Where Do You Keep Your Luggage on a Cruise Ship?
- Is There a Cruise Ship Luggage Brand Recommended by Travelers?
- Is Cruise Ship Luggage Screened?
- How Much Space is There for Luggage in Cruise Cabins?
- Are There Hangers in the Staterooms on a Cruise Ship?
- What is Typically on the Royal Caribbean Thanksgiving Menu?
- What Are the Best Royal Caribbean International Thanksgiving Cruises?
- How Do I Find a Cheap Thanksgiving Cruise for the Family?
- What is the Best Thanksgiving Party Cruise?