Cruise-room attendants are always glad to help, but you will need to call them. Staff usually wants to provide you privacy. You will need to call the front desk or concierge service (depending on your stateroom type) and indicate what services you require (e.g., room service, laundry, etc.). It is a good idea to be as specific as possible so that the room attendant is able to gather all required items, if applicable, and know how to help you. The front-desk attendant will let you know an estimated lead time until your room attendant arrives.
Find a Cruise
Recent Cruise Tips
- How Many Pairs of Shoes Should I Take on a Cruise Ship?
- Where Do You Keep Your Luggage on a Cruise Ship?
- Is There a Cruise Ship Luggage Brand Recommended by Travelers?
- Is Cruise Ship Luggage Screened?
- How Much Space is There for Luggage in Cruise Cabins?
- Are There Hangers in the Staterooms on a Cruise Ship?
- What is Typically on the Royal Caribbean Thanksgiving Menu?
- What Are the Best Royal Caribbean International Thanksgiving Cruises?
- How Do I Find a Cheap Thanksgiving Cruise for the Family?
- What is the Best Thanksgiving Party Cruise?