Shoes can be a challenge for cruise ship luggage, because they take up a lot of space and they are heavy. To alleviate bringing too many shoes on your travels, try to limit your choices to 4 or 5. First, bring a comfortable pair of walking shoes for excursions, shopping trips and getting around the ship, and have a pair or two of sandals to take to the pool or beach. You will also need 1 or 2 pairs of dressy shoes for nights in the dining room. Coordinate your outfits around your shoes, and you will bring fewer pairs overall. For more information, read our feature article 5 Packing Techniques for Cruise Ship Luggage on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Cruise Tips
- How Many Pairs of Shoes Should I Take on a Cruise Ship?
- Where Do You Keep Your Luggage on a Cruise Ship?
- Is There a Cruise Ship Luggage Brand Recommended by Travelers?
- Is Cruise Ship Luggage Screened?
- How Much Space is There for Luggage in Cruise Cabins?
- Are There Hangers in the Staterooms on a Cruise Ship?
- What is Typically on the Royal Caribbean Thanksgiving Menu?
- What Are the Best Royal Caribbean International Thanksgiving Cruises?
- How Do I Find a Cheap Thanksgiving Cruise for the Family?
- What is the Best Thanksgiving Party Cruise?