The pricing for a Mississippi River cruise will depend primarily on what the cruise package will include, ranging anywhere from $1,100 to $3,250 as of March 2011. Understandably, signing up for an economy cruise would cost significantly less than the luxury accommodation, as a 2-day cruise would when compared to a weeklong one. You can also sign up for paired, family or group cruise packages to get discounts and lower rates. Other last-minute deals and promotions would also mean added perks for lower prices. To get more information on the costs, you may want to consult your travel agent, check advertisements or perhaps find out from the cruise line representatives themselves.
Find a Cruise
Recent Cruise Tips
- How Many Pairs of Shoes Should I Take on a Cruise Ship?
- Where Do You Keep Your Luggage on a Cruise Ship?
- Is There a Cruise Ship Luggage Brand Recommended by Travelers?
- Is Cruise Ship Luggage Screened?
- How Much Space is There for Luggage in Cruise Cabins?
- Are There Hangers in the Staterooms on a Cruise Ship?
- What is Typically on the Royal Caribbean Thanksgiving Menu?
- What Are the Best Royal Caribbean International Thanksgiving Cruises?
- How Do I Find a Cheap Thanksgiving Cruise for the Family?
- What is the Best Thanksgiving Party Cruise?