While space is typically at a premium in staterooms, most passengers find ample room to store cruise ship luggage under the bed. The beds are usually high enough to accommodate even larger bags for this purpose. If you have a number of bags to get out of the way, try putting smaller bags inside larger ones before slipping them under the beds. There is also limited space on the floor of the closet for train cases or smaller bags you might not want to unpack completely. Getting bags out of sight will open up your space in your cabin significantly. For more information, read our feature article 5 Packing Techniques for Cruise Ship Luggage on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Cruise Tips
- How Many Pairs of Shoes Should I Take on a Cruise Ship?
- Where Do You Keep Your Luggage on a Cruise Ship?
- Is There a Cruise Ship Luggage Brand Recommended by Travelers?
- Is Cruise Ship Luggage Screened?
- How Much Space is There for Luggage in Cruise Cabins?
- Are There Hangers in the Staterooms on a Cruise Ship?
- What is Typically on the Royal Caribbean Thanksgiving Menu?
- What Are the Best Royal Caribbean International Thanksgiving Cruises?
- How Do I Find a Cheap Thanksgiving Cruise for the Family?
- What is the Best Thanksgiving Party Cruise?