Of course, your safety can never be guaranteed anywhere you go, including on a New Year's cruise excursion to Grand Cayman. However, you'll be happy to know that Grand Cayman is considered to be one of the safest islands in the Caribbean. Here, the police force works hard to secure the personal safety of locals and visitors. The crime rate on this island is considerably low and violence against tourists is extremely rare. Grand Cayman is a popular tourist destination all year round and New Year's is no exception. You can expect large crowds of New Year's cruise visitors celebrating on the downtown streets in historic George Town. Take safety precautions such as keeping your wallet in your front pocket and avoiding secluded areas at night.
Find a Cruise
Recent Cruise Tips
- How Many Pairs of Shoes Should I Take on a Cruise Ship?
- Where Do You Keep Your Luggage on a Cruise Ship?
- Is There a Cruise Ship Luggage Brand Recommended by Travelers?
- Is Cruise Ship Luggage Screened?
- How Much Space is There for Luggage in Cruise Cabins?
- Are There Hangers in the Staterooms on a Cruise Ship?
- What is Typically on the Royal Caribbean Thanksgiving Menu?
- What Are the Best Royal Caribbean International Thanksgiving Cruises?
- How Do I Find a Cheap Thanksgiving Cruise for the Family?
- What is the Best Thanksgiving Party Cruise?