Medicine for the common cold is available on any cruise at their convenience stores. It is important to check at the front desk for the convenience store hours and the accepted forms of payment. Keep in mind that you will pay a premium for items available at the convenience store. If you require something stronger, you will need to visit the doctor on board. However, make sure to check the fees to visit the doctor, because the doctor will bill you directly. For more information, read our feature article What if I Get Sick on a Cruise? on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Cruise Tips
- How Many Pairs of Shoes Should I Take on a Cruise Ship?
- Where Do You Keep Your Luggage on a Cruise Ship?
- Is There a Cruise Ship Luggage Brand Recommended by Travelers?
- Is Cruise Ship Luggage Screened?
- How Much Space is There for Luggage in Cruise Cabins?
- Are There Hangers in the Staterooms on a Cruise Ship?
- What is Typically on the Royal Caribbean Thanksgiving Menu?
- What Are the Best Royal Caribbean International Thanksgiving Cruises?
- How Do I Find a Cheap Thanksgiving Cruise for the Family?
- What is the Best Thanksgiving Party Cruise?