There is no need to bring along beach towels when you go on a cruise. You will find plenty of dry, clean towels in your stateroom upon boarding that can be used for showers and when you are heading to the swimming pool. Once you feel you need new, dry towels, simply leave the old ones out and guest services will be happy to replace them when they provide their daily room-cleaning services. If you need them sooner, you can simply call or visit guest services to get new towels at any time. For more info, see Plan a Cruise: 5 Things You Do Not Need to Pack
Find a Cruise
Recent Cruise Tips
- How Many Pairs of Shoes Should I Take on a Cruise Ship?
- Where Do You Keep Your Luggage on a Cruise Ship?
- Is There a Cruise Ship Luggage Brand Recommended by Travelers?
- Is Cruise Ship Luggage Screened?
- How Much Space is There for Luggage in Cruise Cabins?
- Are There Hangers in the Staterooms on a Cruise Ship?
- What is Typically on the Royal Caribbean Thanksgiving Menu?
- What Are the Best Royal Caribbean International Thanksgiving Cruises?
- How Do I Find a Cheap Thanksgiving Cruise for the Family?
- What is the Best Thanksgiving Party Cruise?