Disney cruise weddings come with a cake and champagne celebration that takes place directly after the ceremony. Cake flavors include chocolate, yellow, white and marble. The cakes also come with a filling, which includes Bavarian cream, strawberry mousse, chocolate mousse, white chocolate mousse or buttercream. In addition, couples can choose from 3 different two-tier cake designs and a personalized cake topper of their choice, which they can take home as a souvenir of their special day. Leftover cake can either be served at dinner that evening or delivered right to the couple's stateroom for a late-night snack.
Find a Cruise
Recent Cruise Tips
- How Many Pairs of Shoes Should I Take on a Cruise Ship?
- Where Do You Keep Your Luggage on a Cruise Ship?
- Is There a Cruise Ship Luggage Brand Recommended by Travelers?
- Is Cruise Ship Luggage Screened?
- How Much Space is There for Luggage in Cruise Cabins?
- Are There Hangers in the Staterooms on a Cruise Ship?
- What is Typically on the Royal Caribbean Thanksgiving Menu?
- What Are the Best Royal Caribbean International Thanksgiving Cruises?
- How Do I Find a Cheap Thanksgiving Cruise for the Family?
- What is the Best Thanksgiving Party Cruise?