There are several essential items to have on a cruise. Always make sure your medications are currently filled, and you have copies of your written prescriptions. You shouldn't assume there will be a way to easily refill your prescriptions at sea or in a foreign port. Make sure you have more than one form of payment available. Have cash on hand but have a debit card or traveler's checks, too. Bring your cell phone if it has international coverage. Many phones without existing international coverage can be upgraded with a new SIM card.
Find a Cruise
Recent Cruise Tips
- How Many Pairs of Shoes Should I Take on a Cruise Ship?
- Where Do You Keep Your Luggage on a Cruise Ship?
- Is There a Cruise Ship Luggage Brand Recommended by Travelers?
- Is Cruise Ship Luggage Screened?
- How Much Space is There for Luggage in Cruise Cabins?
- Are There Hangers in the Staterooms on a Cruise Ship?
- What is Typically on the Royal Caribbean Thanksgiving Menu?
- What Are the Best Royal Caribbean International Thanksgiving Cruises?
- How Do I Find a Cheap Thanksgiving Cruise for the Family?
- What is the Best Thanksgiving Party Cruise?