Many cruisers learn the do's and don'ts of a New Year's cruise the hard way. Here are just some do's and don'ts that may assist in kicking off your New Year's cruise or any other type of cruise on the right track. Take enough money to cover unforeseen expenses. Don't forget to alert your credit card corporation that you'll be traveling. Take quarters to utilize the laundry services, but don't take them if you're not planning to use the Laundromat. Only smoke in designated areas, and don't smoke in your cabin. Be sure to tip the staff, and don't be cheap on the tipping if you were satisfied because the employees count on tips to make a living.
Find a Cruise
Recent Cruise Tips
- How Many Pairs of Shoes Should I Take on a Cruise Ship?
- Where Do You Keep Your Luggage on a Cruise Ship?
- Is There a Cruise Ship Luggage Brand Recommended by Travelers?
- Is Cruise Ship Luggage Screened?
- How Much Space is There for Luggage in Cruise Cabins?
- Are There Hangers in the Staterooms on a Cruise Ship?
- What is Typically on the Royal Caribbean Thanksgiving Menu?
- What Are the Best Royal Caribbean International Thanksgiving Cruises?
- How Do I Find a Cheap Thanksgiving Cruise for the Family?
- What is the Best Thanksgiving Party Cruise?