Although packing for summer cruises is relatively easy, choosing outfits for winter cruises can be challenging. Because winter clothing is more bulky than the standard summer fare, it becomes even more important to mix and match your wardrobe pieces. Dressing in layers is an essential thing to consider for your winter cruise outfits, so you can shed additional clothing in the warmth of the indoor parts of the ship and add them when you go out on deck. Wind can be a problem on winter cruises, so include a warm coat with a windbreaker, hats or earmuffs and gloves for excursions or if you plan to spend time on deck.
Find a Cruise
Recent Cruise Tips
- How Many Pairs of Shoes Should I Take on a Cruise Ship?
- Where Do You Keep Your Luggage on a Cruise Ship?
- Is There a Cruise Ship Luggage Brand Recommended by Travelers?
- Is Cruise Ship Luggage Screened?
- How Much Space is There for Luggage in Cruise Cabins?
- Are There Hangers in the Staterooms on a Cruise Ship?
- What is Typically on the Royal Caribbean Thanksgiving Menu?
- What Are the Best Royal Caribbean International Thanksgiving Cruises?
- How Do I Find a Cheap Thanksgiving Cruise for the Family?
- What is the Best Thanksgiving Party Cruise?