There are 4 main standard rules during a nude cruise. First, not all areas of the ship are clothing optional. There are some areas, such as the dining room, that will you require to fully wear clothes. Second, it is important that you carry a towel at all times. The towel is particularly useful for gentlemen so that they can hide their "excitement" at times during a nude cruise. The towel should be placed in all areas where you are planning to sit or lie down. Third, intercourse is strictly prohibited in in public areas and should be performed only in the privacy of staterooms. Fourth, you cannot force anybody to undress. Bullying of this kind is strictly prohibited.
Find a Cruise
Recent Cruise Tips
- How Many Pairs of Shoes Should I Take on a Cruise Ship?
- Where Do You Keep Your Luggage on a Cruise Ship?
- Is There a Cruise Ship Luggage Brand Recommended by Travelers?
- Is Cruise Ship Luggage Screened?
- How Much Space is There for Luggage in Cruise Cabins?
- Are There Hangers in the Staterooms on a Cruise Ship?
- What is Typically on the Royal Caribbean Thanksgiving Menu?
- What Are the Best Royal Caribbean International Thanksgiving Cruises?
- How Do I Find a Cheap Thanksgiving Cruise for the Family?
- What is the Best Thanksgiving Party Cruise?