When looking for the best Caribbean cruise lines for families, look no further than Disney Cruises. The Disney Magic and the Disney Wonder have several routes not only through the Caribbean but also through Mexico, Bahamas and Panama. These ships can accommodate close to 1,800 passengers, and children will have plenty of opportunities to make friends. Disney Cruises schedule activities based on age-specific groups. All activities are based on a popular Disney character such as the Goofy Detective School. The movie showing and live shows are always crowd-pleasers. The 4-night Bahamas cruise on the Disney Wonder is available throughout the year, starting at $1,300 per person.
Find a Cruise
Recent Cruise Tips
- How Many Pairs of Shoes Should I Take on a Cruise Ship?
- Where Do You Keep Your Luggage on a Cruise Ship?
- Is There a Cruise Ship Luggage Brand Recommended by Travelers?
- Is Cruise Ship Luggage Screened?
- How Much Space is There for Luggage in Cruise Cabins?
- Are There Hangers in the Staterooms on a Cruise Ship?
- What is Typically on the Royal Caribbean Thanksgiving Menu?
- What Are the Best Royal Caribbean International Thanksgiving Cruises?
- How Do I Find a Cheap Thanksgiving Cruise for the Family?
- What is the Best Thanksgiving Party Cruise?