Online reviewers recommend the Autism on the Seas as the best organization to book your cruise when traveling with children with autism. Autism on the Seas works with several cruise agencies but generally books cruises with Royal Caribbean and Disney Cruises. Among the participating Royal Caribbean cruises are Jewel of the Seas, Grandeur of the Seas, Explorer of the Seas, Rhapsody of the Seas, and Radiance of the Seas. From the Disney Cruises, Autism on the Seas works mainly with the Disney Wonder. Autism on the Seas offers several departure dates throughout the year, usually 1 per month but more during the summer months.
Find a Cruise
Recent Cruise Tips
- How Many Pairs of Shoes Should I Take on a Cruise Ship?
- Where Do You Keep Your Luggage on a Cruise Ship?
- Is There a Cruise Ship Luggage Brand Recommended by Travelers?
- Is Cruise Ship Luggage Screened?
- How Much Space is There for Luggage in Cruise Cabins?
- Are There Hangers in the Staterooms on a Cruise Ship?
- What is Typically on the Royal Caribbean Thanksgiving Menu?
- What Are the Best Royal Caribbean International Thanksgiving Cruises?
- How Do I Find a Cheap Thanksgiving Cruise for the Family?
- What is the Best Thanksgiving Party Cruise?