The best cruise ship in the Caribbean for singles is the Queen Mary 2, the flagship of Cunard. This ship is great for singles because it allows people to be relaxed at all times in a luxurious environment, which makes it easier to meet people and make friends. It is a good idea for singles to join the programs available. The classroom-like environment makes it easier to strike up conversation with other guests. If you have good golf skills, you can show them off at the golf simulators. The Queen Mary 2 has the largest ballroom at sea, the Queens Room, and it offers great parties where you meet other singles or just make new friends.
Find a Cruise
Recent Cruise Tips
- How Many Pairs of Shoes Should I Take on a Cruise Ship?
- Where Do You Keep Your Luggage on a Cruise Ship?
- Is There a Cruise Ship Luggage Brand Recommended by Travelers?
- Is Cruise Ship Luggage Screened?
- How Much Space is There for Luggage in Cruise Cabins?
- Are There Hangers in the Staterooms on a Cruise Ship?
- What is Typically on the Royal Caribbean Thanksgiving Menu?
- What Are the Best Royal Caribbean International Thanksgiving Cruises?
- How Do I Find a Cheap Thanksgiving Cruise for the Family?
- What is the Best Thanksgiving Party Cruise?