The best ports of call in Europe for families are Copenhagen and Paris. Copenhagen offers activities that both active (kayaking through the city's canals) or less active kids (walking down the Tivoli Gardens) can enjoy. While in Copenhagen, it is a good idea to take a guided tour of the city by boat through the canals. Paris is also a family-friendly port of call because of the wide variety of neighborhoods that it has to offer. There is something for every member of the family: from shopping to fine dining to people watching to museums. Given the popularity of these 2 ports of call, it is a good idea to book your cruise package with at least 4 months prior to your sail date.
Find a Cruise
Recent Cruise Tips
- How Many Pairs of Shoes Should I Take on a Cruise Ship?
- Where Do You Keep Your Luggage on a Cruise Ship?
- Is There a Cruise Ship Luggage Brand Recommended by Travelers?
- Is Cruise Ship Luggage Screened?
- How Much Space is There for Luggage in Cruise Cabins?
- Are There Hangers in the Staterooms on a Cruise Ship?
- What is Typically on the Royal Caribbean Thanksgiving Menu?
- What Are the Best Royal Caribbean International Thanksgiving Cruises?
- How Do I Find a Cheap Thanksgiving Cruise for the Family?
- What is the Best Thanksgiving Party Cruise?