When considering the best scenic cruise destinations for seniors, it is important to consider 3 factors: length of trip, facilities and land excursions, and weather conditions. Given these 3 criteria, most seniors will enjoy shorter cruises to tropical destinations such as Hawaii and the Caribbean or shorter river cruises around Europe during the summer (e.g., the Danube River). It is a good idea for seniors to stay away from winter cruises because the harsh winter conditions create a rough cruising experience. Seniors should try to travel only during the summer season, as the weather provides optimal cruising conditions around the world. If seniors do want to take a winter cruise, only take one to warm destinations such as Hawaii, Central America and the Caribbean.
Find a Cruise
Recent Cruise Tips
- How Many Pairs of Shoes Should I Take on a Cruise Ship?
- Where Do You Keep Your Luggage on a Cruise Ship?
- Is There a Cruise Ship Luggage Brand Recommended by Travelers?
- Is Cruise Ship Luggage Screened?
- How Much Space is There for Luggage in Cruise Cabins?
- Are There Hangers in the Staterooms on a Cruise Ship?
- What is Typically on the Royal Caribbean Thanksgiving Menu?
- What Are the Best Royal Caribbean International Thanksgiving Cruises?
- How Do I Find a Cheap Thanksgiving Cruise for the Family?
- What is the Best Thanksgiving Party Cruise?