The top cruise ships to Northern Europe are the Costa Luminosa from Costa Cruises, the Crystal Serenity, the Queen Elizabeth from Cunard Line, the Rotterdam and the Eurodam from Holland America Line, the Constellation and the Eclipse from the Celebrity Cruise Line, the Jewel of the Seas and the Independence of the Seas from the Royal Caribbean Internation and the Silver Cloud from the Silversears. Online reviews rave about the excellent onboard service from the staff from the Silver Cloud, particularly when making stops at the Oslo and Copenhagen ports of call.
Find a Cruise
Recent Cruise Tips
- How Many Pairs of Shoes Should I Take on a Cruise Ship?
- Where Do You Keep Your Luggage on a Cruise Ship?
- Is There a Cruise Ship Luggage Brand Recommended by Travelers?
- Is Cruise Ship Luggage Screened?
- How Much Space is There for Luggage in Cruise Cabins?
- Are There Hangers in the Staterooms on a Cruise Ship?
- What is Typically on the Royal Caribbean Thanksgiving Menu?
- What Are the Best Royal Caribbean International Thanksgiving Cruises?
- How Do I Find a Cheap Thanksgiving Cruise for the Family?
- What is the Best Thanksgiving Party Cruise?