The Royal Caribbean ships have trained staff for children with disabilities, but it is important that you book your cruise with enough advanced notice and that you notify your travel agent about your child's special needs before paying for the cruise package. The Royal Caribbean ships assign a trained staff member to each child with disabilities or special needs. Children with disabilities can participate in a variety of activities on board, depending on your child's abilities. The Royal Caribbean's Adventure Ocean Program has something available for every type of disability.
- Cruise Tips
- Tips for Beginners
- What Can Children with Disabilities Do on Royal Carribean Ships?
Find a Cruise
Recent Cruise Tips
- How Many Pairs of Shoes Should I Take on a Cruise Ship?
- Where Do You Keep Your Luggage on a Cruise Ship?
- Is There a Cruise Ship Luggage Brand Recommended by Travelers?
- Is Cruise Ship Luggage Screened?
- How Much Space is There for Luggage in Cruise Cabins?
- Are There Hangers in the Staterooms on a Cruise Ship?
- What is Typically on the Royal Caribbean Thanksgiving Menu?
- What Are the Best Royal Caribbean International Thanksgiving Cruises?
- How Do I Find a Cheap Thanksgiving Cruise for the Family?
- What is the Best Thanksgiving Party Cruise?