When getting off the cruise ship for your shore excursions, it is important to bring along a few things to make your excursion enjoyable. Don’t forget to pack water, which will help to keep you hydrated during your sightseeing. Include sunscreen and a map of the area in your backpack, as well. You may also want to think about bringing along a hat or sunglasses, as well as a light sweater in case the weather gets a little breezy. If you plan to do a good deal of walking, leave your flip-flops on the cruise ship and wear comfortable walking shoes instead. For more info, see Plan a Cruise: 5 Things You Do Not Need to Pack
Find a Cruise
Recent Cruise Tips
- How Many Pairs of Shoes Should I Take on a Cruise Ship?
- Where Do You Keep Your Luggage on a Cruise Ship?
- Is There a Cruise Ship Luggage Brand Recommended by Travelers?
- Is Cruise Ship Luggage Screened?
- How Much Space is There for Luggage in Cruise Cabins?
- Are There Hangers in the Staterooms on a Cruise Ship?
- What is Typically on the Royal Caribbean Thanksgiving Menu?
- What Are the Best Royal Caribbean International Thanksgiving Cruises?
- How Do I Find a Cheap Thanksgiving Cruise for the Family?
- What is the Best Thanksgiving Party Cruise?