Cruise travel insurance is a good idea, since you are paying a large amount for a vacation up front that you could stand to lose if plans changed. Disney Cruise insurance includes coverage for a number of travel items, including trip cancellation and interruption protection if you must cancel your cruise for any reason. It covers the expenses incurred during an unforeseen travel delay, emergency medical and dental benefits and emergency transportation to the nearest health care facility. Disney Cruise insurance also covers damaged and lost baggage and provides emergency assistance in the event of lost travel documents or theft.
Find a Cruise
Recent Cruise Tips
- How Many Pairs of Shoes Should I Take on a Cruise Ship?
- Where Do You Keep Your Luggage on a Cruise Ship?
- Is There a Cruise Ship Luggage Brand Recommended by Travelers?
- Is Cruise Ship Luggage Screened?
- How Much Space is There for Luggage in Cruise Cabins?
- Are There Hangers in the Staterooms on a Cruise Ship?
- What is Typically on the Royal Caribbean Thanksgiving Menu?
- What Are the Best Royal Caribbean International Thanksgiving Cruises?
- How Do I Find a Cheap Thanksgiving Cruise for the Family?
- What is the Best Thanksgiving Party Cruise?