It is important that you plan ahead when booking your cruise trip and think about what to do in the case of sickness or medical emergencies. If you you don't have a health insurance plan, it is a good idea to buy travel insurance to be prepared. While there are doctors on board and they can a wide range of things, they will bill you directly with high fees. In the case that you have no medical insurance at all, it is a good idea to have one emergency credit card with a high limit so that you can cover all expenses in the even of an emergency. For more information, read our feature article What if I Get Sick on a Cruise? on CruiseReviews.com.
- Cruise Tips
- Tips for Beginners
- What Happens if I Get Sick on a Cruise with No Medical Insurance?
Find a Cruise
Recent Cruise Tips
- How Many Pairs of Shoes Should I Take on a Cruise Ship?
- Where Do You Keep Your Luggage on a Cruise Ship?
- Is There a Cruise Ship Luggage Brand Recommended by Travelers?
- Is Cruise Ship Luggage Screened?
- How Much Space is There for Luggage in Cruise Cabins?
- Are There Hangers in the Staterooms on a Cruise Ship?
- What is Typically on the Royal Caribbean Thanksgiving Menu?
- What Are the Best Royal Caribbean International Thanksgiving Cruises?
- How Do I Find a Cheap Thanksgiving Cruise for the Family?
- What is the Best Thanksgiving Party Cruise?