If you miss a Disney Cruise ship departure, the burden is on you and your family to meet the cruise at the next port at your own expense. Even if you have insurance, you will be required to meet the cruise at the next port. The insurance only covers you for major events such as medical emergencies. It is a good idea to arrive to the port a day in advance, because there are no exceptions made for delayed or cancelled flights. At the time of booking, inquire with the agent what nearby hotels provide discounts to Disney Cruise passengers. For more information, read our feature article What to Do when You Miss a Cruise on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Cruise Tips
- How Many Pairs of Shoes Should I Take on a Cruise Ship?
- Where Do You Keep Your Luggage on a Cruise Ship?
- Is There a Cruise Ship Luggage Brand Recommended by Travelers?
- Is Cruise Ship Luggage Screened?
- How Much Space is There for Luggage in Cruise Cabins?
- Are There Hangers in the Staterooms on a Cruise Ship?
- What is Typically on the Royal Caribbean Thanksgiving Menu?
- What Are the Best Royal Caribbean International Thanksgiving Cruises?
- How Do I Find a Cheap Thanksgiving Cruise for the Family?
- What is the Best Thanksgiving Party Cruise?