Proper nude cruise etiquette involves 3 basic rules. First, always carry a towel at all times. A towel should always be used to cover the area where you are placing either your buttocks or genitals. Do this not only for sanitary reasons, but also to show respect to your fellow passengers. Also, the towel will allow gentlemen to cover their "excitement" at certain times such as in the presence of large groups. Second, full nudity is not allowed in all areas of the ship. Some areas are clothing optional, while other ones, such as the dining room, require you to wear clothes. Third, make sure to find out about the dressing rules of resorts and shores before leaving the ship.
Find a Cruise
Recent Cruise Tips
- How Many Pairs of Shoes Should I Take on a Cruise Ship?
- Where Do You Keep Your Luggage on a Cruise Ship?
- Is There a Cruise Ship Luggage Brand Recommended by Travelers?
- Is Cruise Ship Luggage Screened?
- How Much Space is There for Luggage in Cruise Cabins?
- Are There Hangers in the Staterooms on a Cruise Ship?
- What is Typically on the Royal Caribbean Thanksgiving Menu?
- What Are the Best Royal Caribbean International Thanksgiving Cruises?
- How Do I Find a Cheap Thanksgiving Cruise for the Family?
- What is the Best Thanksgiving Party Cruise?