When bringing young children who need naps throughout the day, it is a good idea to have a schedule flexible enough so that if the kid needs rest, he or she can do so. This is much more preferable than to be forced to take part of a hectic schedule. Parents should include a relaxed activity right after lunch so kids have some time to unwind. Good low-key activity choices include lounging by the pool or playing a board game with the family. Also, make sure to provide your child a comfortable environment in his or her stateroom so that he or she feels comfortable to take a nap there. It is a good idea to bring blankets, toys or any other item from home that might help your child relax.
Find a Cruise
Recent Cruise Tips
- How Many Pairs of Shoes Should I Take on a Cruise Ship?
- Where Do You Keep Your Luggage on a Cruise Ship?
- Is There a Cruise Ship Luggage Brand Recommended by Travelers?
- Is Cruise Ship Luggage Screened?
- How Much Space is There for Luggage in Cruise Cabins?
- Are There Hangers in the Staterooms on a Cruise Ship?
- What is Typically on the Royal Caribbean Thanksgiving Menu?
- What Are the Best Royal Caribbean International Thanksgiving Cruises?
- How Do I Find a Cheap Thanksgiving Cruise for the Family?
- What is the Best Thanksgiving Party Cruise?