It is a good idea that newbies to the Baltic Cruise experience stay away from long cruises, which often last up to 14 days or even longer. Examples of 14-day cruises are the Silver Cloud from Silverseas and the Eclipse from Celebrity Cruise Line. The Crystal Serenity and the Costa Luminosa are good options for beginners, because they offer Baltic cruises with itineraries ranging as short as 5 days. While the Crystal Serenity highlights its majestic destinations, the Costa Luminosa boasts about the flexibility given to passengers to arrange their own schedules.
Find a Cruise
Recent Cruise Tips
- How Many Pairs of Shoes Should I Take on a Cruise Ship?
- Where Do You Keep Your Luggage on a Cruise Ship?
- Is There a Cruise Ship Luggage Brand Recommended by Travelers?
- Is Cruise Ship Luggage Screened?
- How Much Space is There for Luggage in Cruise Cabins?
- Are There Hangers in the Staterooms on a Cruise Ship?
- What is Typically on the Royal Caribbean Thanksgiving Menu?
- What Are the Best Royal Caribbean International Thanksgiving Cruises?
- How Do I Find a Cheap Thanksgiving Cruise for the Family?
- What is the Best Thanksgiving Party Cruise?