When looking for a Caribbean cruise, the best option for seniors is to choose from the 2 cruise ships (Symphony and Serenity) from the Crystal Cruise Lines. These 2 ships are own by a Japanese company, Nippon Yusen Kaisha, that has a high appreciation for its elderly clients and has designed the staterooms keeping the special needs of the elderly in mind. There are special discounts for guests over 65 and repeat customers. The Symphony and the Serenity have many ports of call in their routes including Antigua, St. Lucia, St. Maarten and Curacao.
Find a Cruise
Recent Cruise Tips
- How Many Pairs of Shoes Should I Take on a Cruise Ship?
- Where Do You Keep Your Luggage on a Cruise Ship?
- Is There a Cruise Ship Luggage Brand Recommended by Travelers?
- Is Cruise Ship Luggage Screened?
- How Much Space is There for Luggage in Cruise Cabins?
- Are There Hangers in the Staterooms on a Cruise Ship?
- What is Typically on the Royal Caribbean Thanksgiving Menu?
- What Are the Best Royal Caribbean International Thanksgiving Cruises?
- How Do I Find a Cheap Thanksgiving Cruise for the Family?
- What is the Best Thanksgiving Party Cruise?