The best way to dry a bathing suit inside your state room is to simply hang it up to air dry. If there is a balcony outside your room, consider securely hanging the suit outside as the air flow will help it to dry faster. If your room has windows, you can open them and hang the bathing suit close to the air flow to speed up the drying process, or you can hang it under the fan in the bathroom if there is one installed. Many cruise ships provide access to washing machines and dryers for the fastest drying time. For more info, see Plan a Cruise: 5 Things You Do Not Need to Pack
Find a Cruise
Recent Cruise Tips
- How Many Pairs of Shoes Should I Take on a Cruise Ship?
- Where Do You Keep Your Luggage on a Cruise Ship?
- Is There a Cruise Ship Luggage Brand Recommended by Travelers?
- Is Cruise Ship Luggage Screened?
- How Much Space is There for Luggage in Cruise Cabins?
- Are There Hangers in the Staterooms on a Cruise Ship?
- What is Typically on the Royal Caribbean Thanksgiving Menu?
- What Are the Best Royal Caribbean International Thanksgiving Cruises?
- How Do I Find a Cheap Thanksgiving Cruise for the Family?
- What is the Best Thanksgiving Party Cruise?