Online reviews indicate that if you miss a ship, you will not receive a refund and the Norwegian Cruise is no exception. It is important to keep in mind that the only way to get a refund is by having purchase a vacation protection plan at the time of your cruise booking. The insurance plans from the Norwegian Cruise only provide full refunds for major reasons such as medical emergencies. While you can meet the ship at the next port, it will be completely under your own expense. The insurance policy does not include transportation expenses to the next port, and it only provides a full or partial refund if you missed the initial sail date. For more information, read our feature article What to Do when You Miss a Cruise on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Cruise Tips
- How Many Pairs of Shoes Should I Take on a Cruise Ship?
- Where Do You Keep Your Luggage on a Cruise Ship?
- Is There a Cruise Ship Luggage Brand Recommended by Travelers?
- Is Cruise Ship Luggage Screened?
- How Much Space is There for Luggage in Cruise Cabins?
- Are There Hangers in the Staterooms on a Cruise Ship?
- What is Typically on the Royal Caribbean Thanksgiving Menu?
- What Are the Best Royal Caribbean International Thanksgiving Cruises?
- How Do I Find a Cheap Thanksgiving Cruise for the Family?
- What is the Best Thanksgiving Party Cruise?