The typical winter cruise temperature varies from destination to destination, but a good indicator is that from one of the most popular winter cruise destinations in the world: Anchorage, Alaska. The average winter temperature in Anchorage is 20 degrees F (about -7 degrees C). Keep in mind that Anchorage has one of the warmer temperatures among other cities in the state. However, your tour guides will try as much as possible to keep you within that temperature range and will warn you in advance if there are activities that will be at colder temperatures. Night temperatures in Anchorage can go as low as 10 degrees F (-12 degrees C) so it is always a good idea to pack winter clothes to prepare for the worst-case scenario.
Find a Cruise
Recent Cruise Tips
- How Many Pairs of Shoes Should I Take on a Cruise Ship?
- Where Do You Keep Your Luggage on a Cruise Ship?
- Is There a Cruise Ship Luggage Brand Recommended by Travelers?
- Is Cruise Ship Luggage Screened?
- How Much Space is There for Luggage in Cruise Cabins?
- Are There Hangers in the Staterooms on a Cruise Ship?
- What is Typically on the Royal Caribbean Thanksgiving Menu?
- What Are the Best Royal Caribbean International Thanksgiving Cruises?
- How Do I Find a Cheap Thanksgiving Cruise for the Family?
- What is the Best Thanksgiving Party Cruise?