The Royal Caribbean Thanksgiving menu includes traditional items from the North American tradition such as turkey, stuffing and mashed potatoes with gravy. Keep in mind that the onboard chefs make a special effort to adapt some dishes to the local port of calls during you trip. The ports of call during Thanksgiving season for the Royal Caribbean includes the Bahamas, Bermuda and the Caribbean. In the Caribbean you can expect sweet potatoes in syrup with guava as a dessert. For the Hawaii cruise, you can expect to have turkey, pork or ham curated and cooked the local way. For more information, read our feature article The Best Thanksgiving Cruises for the Whole Family on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Cruise Tips
- How Many Pairs of Shoes Should I Take on a Cruise Ship?
- Where Do You Keep Your Luggage on a Cruise Ship?
- Is There a Cruise Ship Luggage Brand Recommended by Travelers?
- Is Cruise Ship Luggage Screened?
- How Much Space is There for Luggage in Cruise Cabins?
- Are There Hangers in the Staterooms on a Cruise Ship?
- What is Typically on the Royal Caribbean Thanksgiving Menu?
- What Are the Best Royal Caribbean International Thanksgiving Cruises?
- How Do I Find a Cheap Thanksgiving Cruise for the Family?
- What is the Best Thanksgiving Party Cruise?