First-timers should try to stick with the most experienced cruise company in the nude sailing business, the Bare Necessities cruise onboard the Carnival Miracle. Bare Necessities has more than 2 decades of experience. This cruise company does an excellent job at introducing first-timers to the world of nude cruises through videos sent through the mail weeks before the sail date and online materials. Also, this cruise offers first-class restaurants, which are staffed by top-level chefs. Keep in mind that although many areas of the Carnival Miracle has clothing-optional areas, certain areas, such as the dining room, require you to be clothed.
Find a Cruise
Recent Cruise Tips
- How Many Pairs of Shoes Should I Take on a Cruise Ship?
- Where Do You Keep Your Luggage on a Cruise Ship?
- Is There a Cruise Ship Luggage Brand Recommended by Travelers?
- Is Cruise Ship Luggage Screened?
- How Much Space is There for Luggage in Cruise Cabins?
- Are There Hangers in the Staterooms on a Cruise Ship?
- What is Typically on the Royal Caribbean Thanksgiving Menu?
- What Are the Best Royal Caribbean International Thanksgiving Cruises?
- How Do I Find a Cheap Thanksgiving Cruise for the Family?
- What is the Best Thanksgiving Party Cruise?