As an exciting alternative to ocean cruising, there are a number of rivers you can cruise in the United States. Although enjoying the amenities and food aboard an ocean-bound ship can be very relaxing, some might be bored by the days spent at sea, with nothing but water to look at. Cruising more slowly along the river is a wonderful way to enjoy beautiful scenery in this great country. Depending on what you want to see and do, there are a number of rivers offering cruises. Great fun can be had when you cruise the might Mississippi or the Illinois River Valley.
Find a Cruise
Recent Cruise Tips
- How Many Pairs of Shoes Should I Take on a Cruise Ship?
- Where Do You Keep Your Luggage on a Cruise Ship?
- Is There a Cruise Ship Luggage Brand Recommended by Travelers?
- Is Cruise Ship Luggage Screened?
- How Much Space is There for Luggage in Cruise Cabins?
- Are There Hangers in the Staterooms on a Cruise Ship?
- What is Typically on the Royal Caribbean Thanksgiving Menu?
- What Are the Best Royal Caribbean International Thanksgiving Cruises?
- How Do I Find a Cheap Thanksgiving Cruise for the Family?
- What is the Best Thanksgiving Party Cruise?