Packing for summer cruises becomes an art form for frequent cruise passengers, since the goal is to get as many outfits into a single suitcase as possible. Versatility is the key to successful packing. Focus on a variety of separates that can be mixed and matched for a host of different ensembles. Stick with walking shorts and slacks for daytime and 1 or 2 pairs of dress slacks with coordinating blouses for evening. If your cruise ship includes a formal night, include a dressy outfit as well. Add comfortable walking shoes and a pair of sandals that coordinate with all of your outfits.
Find a Cruise
Recent Cruise Tips
- How Many Pairs of Shoes Should I Take on a Cruise Ship?
- Where Do You Keep Your Luggage on a Cruise Ship?
- Is There a Cruise Ship Luggage Brand Recommended by Travelers?
- Is Cruise Ship Luggage Screened?
- How Much Space is There for Luggage in Cruise Cabins?
- Are There Hangers in the Staterooms on a Cruise Ship?
- What is Typically on the Royal Caribbean Thanksgiving Menu?
- What Are the Best Royal Caribbean International Thanksgiving Cruises?
- How Do I Find a Cheap Thanksgiving Cruise for the Family?
- What is the Best Thanksgiving Party Cruise?