The first thing you should look for in reviews are discussions about the visa requirements of the cruise line. Depending on your desired route, some destinations will require you to get additional visas that may take additional time to get or will require you to travel to a consulate in another state. The second thing you should look for is actual photos of the staterooms, because the descriptions may differ from the actual stateroom. Also, pay attention to the captions of the photos because the review may be referring to a standard stateroom while the picture may be showing an upgraded stateroom. Last but not least, make sure to check whether the review makes mention of additional fees and charges.
- Cruise Tips
- Tips for Beginners
- What Should I Look for when Reading Caribbean Cruise Line Reviews?
Find a Cruise
Recent Cruise Tips
- How Many Pairs of Shoes Should I Take on a Cruise Ship?
- Where Do You Keep Your Luggage on a Cruise Ship?
- Is There a Cruise Ship Luggage Brand Recommended by Travelers?
- Is Cruise Ship Luggage Screened?
- How Much Space is There for Luggage in Cruise Cabins?
- Are There Hangers in the Staterooms on a Cruise Ship?
- What is Typically on the Royal Caribbean Thanksgiving Menu?
- What Are the Best Royal Caribbean International Thanksgiving Cruises?
- How Do I Find a Cheap Thanksgiving Cruise for the Family?
- What is the Best Thanksgiving Party Cruise?